CGR MINDS is always looking for talented people to its team. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the passion to work with best of the challenges and prove yourself to the growth and destiny waiting for you, join in!
- Identify and arrange strategic tie-ups with importers for our clients
- Manage the Importers strategy for India.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of all necessary guidelines and procedures to ensure selection process operates effectively within given time frame.
- Finding the Distributors and signing them as per the criteria and terms
- Supervise overall advertisement process.
- Manage the vendors and negotiate contracts with all to ensure targets are met.
- Be at co-ordination point among all resources and concerned line managers.
- Oversee all administrative arrangements for funnel
- Manage and close the difficult cases that includes joining negotiation at various stages.
- Conducting or managing Background / Reference Checks for partners as and when required.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate from FMCG INDUSTRY ONLY will be preferred.
- Skilled in team management, vendor management and use to of social media.
- Hands-on experience with modern methods and using various techniques and methods.
- Hands- on at least 3 years of recent experience of sales and dealing with IMPORTERS and DISTRIBUTION.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Send email to email@example.com
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;